" Blood. Sometimes it sets my teeth on edge, other times it helps me control the chaos " - Dexter morgan
Tuesday, February 07, 2012
Today, 3 years ago.
To my husband Simone Pellegrini.
"Danke! :) Hi, thanks for adding me!
so... you speak German... but really don't look German! I mean you look awesome!
Anyway, before you get pissed off... I am here since September and I am going to live here for a while because my PhD study will take hopefully 3 years! I live in Hottinger... and that's it!
What do you do? I see you are an artist.. that sounds cool! Do you paint... play... sing... what?
I hope to listen from u soon... kisses, Simone"
1st message he sent me. We exchanged our phone number and we meet that saturday in Goldenes Dachl (The Golden Roof. The sun shine even tho it was winter.
It was nice, we just talk and known each other.
I guess the chemistry was always there in the 1st beginning.
I was in such a complicated situation which trapped me for few years,
but he was always there to support me.
Until i decided to embrace the future and let go the past.
It was the best decision i have ever made in my life.
Aku cinta Kamu * Ich Liebe dich * I love U * Ti Amo
Simone Pellegrini
People said once we put it in cyberworld, it will be forever.
I hope our love will be also.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment