" Blood. Sometimes it sets my teeth on edge, other times it helps me control the chaos " - Dexter morgan
Saturday, February 04, 2012
The Red Shoes
Have you ever see this movies? I was into ballet when i was kid. i always get exited to see anything related to ballet and dance. One of them is The Red Shoes. This fairy tale made by Hans Christian Andersen (who didn't know him really?)
There is a dialogue between Lermontov and Vicky, that i like.
Lermontov: Why do you want to dance?
Vicky: Why do you want to live?
Lermontov: Well, I don't know exactly why, but... I must.
Vicky: That's my answer too.
I haven't really find something that make me think like vicky does.
hmm it will be much simple tho, knowing exactly what u love and follow it.
The movie itself is quite tragic (just like i like it :-P hehe),
at the end someone die and no happy ending haha Lol .. Classic!
Wow look what i ve got. While searching for the original movie of The red shoes that was made in 1948, i found a movie with the same tittle but its HORROR movie!! a korean Horror movie inspired by the same story , AWESOME! :-P
Should get this movie for sure! - even i know i kinda late since it was produced in 2005, D**M!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment