Nor the fact that they re becoming the CEO of one of the biggest company in the Country.
I embrace their happiness with mine, i m very happy that they achieve such a great achievement in their lives with their hard work and effort.
I never felt envious when some of my friends have their own business, and its growing
and they re becoming a Successful entrepreneur.
I embrace their happiness with mine, i m very happy that they achieve such a great achievement in their lives with their hard work and effort.
I never felt envious when some of my friends are Drop Dread Gorgeous, and they always have an easy way to get what they want, what they desire or their extra confident boost when they are simply walking in the city.
I embrace their happiness with mine, i m very happy that they born with such a great feature (yup god must be in the good mood when He made them :P) and it help them to have that achievement.
I never felt envious when some of my friends scored the HOT guys in the universe and willing to gave up everything to be with them.
I embrace their happiness with mine, i m very happy that they found they soulmate and have someone who will support, company, caress them til the end of their age.
But i do envy some of my friends who succeed and found their style and characteristic on performing GREAT art and make a living from it.
That it factor who made me look at my work and teared them apart.
I m a lost soul.
No. I have a Religion and i m faithful to it.
No. I have a GREAT husband who always support me and loving what he do.
No. I have a lovely family (even when its 10.806 km away).
I had a job, experienced on travelling on my own trough the continent, and speak 5 languages
(no, well 2 of them is still really2 basic so i shouldn't claim it 5 huh?- ach well i need to brags a little - :-P).
Well maybe the fact that i have no job now make me felt envy to some of my friends, no ordinary job but job that they love to do.
should prepare the whip and move the f**k on :-P Rock 'n Roll
please ART... i just want u to love me :-S

No comments:
Post a Comment